JEE Main 2018 Preparation Tips, Strategy, Books List & Study Material – One of the toughest exam that a student can appear in his or her education career is JEE exam. JEE stands for Joint Entrance Exam. It is an entrance exam for getting admission in various engineering colleges in India. Earlier, students used to appear for AIEEE and IIT-JEE. AIEEE was replaced by JEE Main while IIT JEE was replaced by JEE Advance. After JEE Main results, top ranked students are granted a permission to appear for JEE Advance. JEE Advance marks grants candidate to apply for IITs in India while JEE Main grades are considered for remaining engineering colleges. JEE Main exam has two papers. Paper 1 is for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses and is conducted in both online and offline modes. Paper-2 is for admission in B.Arch and B.Planning courses and is conducted offline only.
Also Read: JEE Main 2018 Notifications
Best Study Material, Books For IIT JEE Main 2018 – Physics, Chemistry & Maths
Getting a good college for graduation is important in the student’s life. Good colleges often provide good package jobs for the candidates. So to get a good score in this exam, good study material and books is the basic requirement. So here we are sharing a list of Books for IIT JEE Mains 2018. The exam focusses on three subjects – Physics, Chemistry & Maths. So we will share all books related to these three subjects. Do choose any editions and stick to the same books till the end of the exam. This is a key point to scoring good marks.
Also Read: JEE Main 2018 Time Table
|Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma – Volume 1 and Volume 2||Complete Chemistry for JEE Main 2017 by NCERT||The Pearson Guide to Complete Mathematics for JEE by SL Loney|
|Complete Physics for JEE Main 2017 by Irodov||NCERT books (only for Theory)
|IIT Mathematics by R.D Sharma
|IIT Chemistry by O.P Tandon|
Special Tips on How to Buy JEE Books
- Buy the latest edition of JEE Main books: Nowadays, to keep the latest study syllabus we see many changes being made in the books every year. So always keep in mind to purchase the latest edition of JEE Main books.
- Do not make a blunder of referring multiple books at a time: One of the common mistakes a student commits is referring multiple books at a time. So always pick a book wisely while purchasing and study that material in depth. Do not use too many books at a time.
JEE Main 2018 Strategy, Preparation Tips & Tricks
One of the most discussed topics between students appearing for JEE Main is how to study for JEE Main 2018? Well here are few strategies, tips and tricks which we will discuss and will be handy for all the students.
- Getting Good Study Material For JEE Main 2018: We have already shared the details regarding the study material and books above. So do get the good study material.
- Know your syllabus and mark the important chapters: Knowing your syllabus is an important thing every student must do. The candidate must know the weight age for each subject and plan their studies accordingly.
- Focus on weak points: Easy and strong zones in studies are often done in no time. But difficult part or weak points are often left for last. This is one of the common mistakes. To score good marks, converting weak points to strong points is an important process.
- Revise the 11th standard syllabus: Do not forget that JEE Exam will be a mixture of 11th & 12th standard. Revise the 11th standard syllabus.
- Appear and solve mock tests and previous year papers: Do study the previous year question papers thoroughly.