How To Apply For NEET 2018 Application Form @ cbseneet.nic.in – Do you have a dream of becoming a doctor or a dentist? Well, if yes, NEET exam is something which you cannot skip. NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Anyone who wishes to perceive MBBS/ dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) need to appear for NEET 2018 exam. Initially, students appeared for All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual college exams for the medical entrance but since 2013, NEET has replaced all the medical exams in India.
The 2017 NEET exam was conducted on 7th May and results were declared on May 23rd, 2017. Even though there is lot of time for NEET exam, the application form process starts as early December. So here we are sharing all the information you need regarding NEET 2018 Application Form which includes How to Apply, Documents requirements etc.
NEET 2018 Application Form
- NEET 2018 Application Form submission process is done Online only.
- Aadhar Card is a compulsory document required during application form.
- Students are expected to read the guidelines carefully before filling and submitting the NEET 2018 Application form.
- While filling u the application form, students are required to have scanned images of their photographs and signatures. The signature image size must be between 3KB – 20KB while scanned images of photographs must be in 10KB – 100KB. Both the images must be in JPG Format.
- Any mistakes in application forms can be corrected in the second week of March 2018.
- NEET 2018 Notifications
- TBSE Tripura HS Routine 2018
NEET 2018 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Each candidate is allowed only three attempts.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India. OCI candidates can also apply for the exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories).
- Candidate should clear 10+2 exam with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidate should secure at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology. For reserved category, a minimum requirement is 40%.
Documents Required For NEET 2018 Application Form
We all know that various documents are required while applying for any exams. This can be troublesome for many while applying for NEET 2018. So here is the list of documents which you will require while filling up NEET 2018 Application Form.
- Students must have their own Aadhar Card. It is a compulsory document from 2017.
- Scanned Images of Photographs and Signature in JPG format.
NEET Application Date 2018
The events for NEET Exam are listed below. The given dates are tentative and are subject to change. Stay updated with the latest information.
|Notification Release||January 2018 (Last week)|
|Application Form Availablity||January 2018 (Last week)|
|Last date of Form submission||March 2018 (First week)|
|Correction Window||March 2018 (Last Week)|
|Exam date||May 2018 (First week)|
How to Apply for NEET Application Form 2018 @ www.cbseneet.nic.in
Here we are sharing step by step procedure for the candidates interested in applying for NEET exam.
- Visit the official website of NEET UG 2018: www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Check the guidelines mentioned on the official website and then click on the button “Apply Online”
- Now you will see the form. Fill each and every blank bracket with correct details (academic, basic personal, exam centre, guardian, contact). Verify all the details before clicking “NEXT”.
- After clicking ‘NEXT’, you will be redirected to another page where the candidate needs to upload his scanned images in given brackets. After uploading the documents, click next.
- There is an option “Upload Later”. But we will suggest you to upload and fulfil the necessary criteria.
- After clicking “NEXT”, the website will direct you to Payment option. Candidates will have to make the payments either by UPI App, Debit/Credit Card or by Net Banking.
- The fees for the application form depends on the caste you belong. Take a look at the payment fee details:
- Click Submit button and take the print out of the confirmation page.